TEDxChennai 2016 is an independent TED talk event organized by volunteers at Chennai. This is a day long event with speakers talking on diverse topics ranging from design to technology to journalism. These ideas have the potential to create a mass positive change. The organizers say that attendees get amazing performances, experientials during breaks and a chance to meet their tribe.
Date: 23 Oct. 2016 (Sun)
Time: 9 A.M. to 5 P.M.
Venue: Venkatasubbarao Concert hall, Harrington Road, Chetpet, Chennai. (Google Maps)
Few Speaker profiles:
- Dr. P.K. Tewari, Scientist – Membrane technology, Desalination and Water purification.
- Manu Joseph – Author & Columnist.
- Deepti Zachariah – Architect, Designer, Educator & Writer.
- Kirthi Jayakumar – Activist, Peace Educator, Writer & Artist.
- Krishna Mohan Ramachandran – Planter, Salesman, Ad-man, Oarsman, Singer, Trainer & Farmer.
- Pradeep Chakravarthy – Historian, Author, Leadership Development expert.
Ticket Booking & Website: TEDxChennai.in.